SeraTopical Exfoliating Facial Polish & Cleanser with CBD
The Seratopical Exfoliating Polish will thoroughly clean your skin to remove any impurities including oil, dirt and dead skin cells which will also help to unclog pores. With the exfoliating polish, you are getting a 2-in-1 cleanser, 1-to remove any surface debris and 2-to clean and exfoliate the skin with safe exfoliating micro-powder.
This product contains less than the legal 0.3% THC, will not produce any psychoactive effects.
Other Top Rated Products
- Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polylactic Acid, Glycerin, Cannabidiol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Apply a small amount of product into hands. Add water and work into a lather, adding more water if necessary. Massage gently onto face and neck and feel the exfoliating beads softly scrub your skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Individual results may vary. Always consult a healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications, including sensitive skin, before using this product. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use under the age of 18.
- Testimonials and reviews are from verified purchasers. Testimonials and reviews may have been edited for format and grammar.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.