Folks in the Hoosier State are on the rebound and they’re using CBD to improve their quality of life. The use of CBD for its potential health benefits is continuously climbing the charts. Below are a few reasons why Indianans are no stranger to the wellness rewards of CBD.
- It’s legal. The laws pertaining to CBD are in a constant state of flux all across the U.S. According to federal law, CBD oil and related products are legal throughout the country, given that they are derived from the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. However, the rules and regulations are not as clear-cut at the state level.
According to Senate Bill 52, anyone can buy, sell, and use CBD oil in Indiana provided that it meets the criteria set out by the state government.
The legal requirements for CBD oil in Indiana are:
- The oil must be extracted from the industrial hemp variety of the cannabis plant
- It must not contain more than 0.3% dry weight THC (THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a naturally found chemical in the plant that has a psychoactive effect – i.e., it gives a high sensation)
- Each batch of commercially sold CBD products must be tested for trace amounts of THC
- All CBD products must contain a QR code on the label. This is to ensure that prospective users, as well as law enforcement agencies, can readily access detailed product information when required. This should include information about the batch testing, list of ingredients, and where they were sourced from
2. Helps maintain healthy joint mobility. Whether it’s Jumper’s Knee from those layups and slam dunks or just occasional aches and pains, CBD can aid your post-workout muscles.
3. Helps support normal sleep cycles. Whether you’re dreaming about the moonlight on the Wabash and longing for your Indiana home or you’re tossing and turning and losing sleep, adding CBD to your diet is never a bad idea. CBD may help with occasional sleeplessness and helps support the body’s natural sleep cycle.
4. Helps maintain an everyday positive healthy mood.
According to Wallethub.com, Indiana is the fortieth happiest state, which might explain why its residents are turning to CBD.
5. Supports a healthy response to feeling calm. Everybody experiences an occasional stressful day. Thankfully, CBD can help maintain a healthy state of calm or relaxation. Healthy response to occasional stress.
What is Hemp-Derived CBD?
Both marijuana plants, cannabis and hemp, produce cannabidiol (CBD). The CBD molecule is the same in both cannabis sources. However, from a legal perspective, CBD products derived from hemp and CBD products derived from cannabis are entirely different.
Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol (CBD) is a plant-derived compound from Cannabis sativa, the species of plant that includes both hemp and marijuana, but from different plant varieties or cultivars. CBD is the primary nonpsychoactive compound in cannabis, whereas tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is cannabis’s primary psychoactive compound. CBD is classified based on its level of of THC and plant origin.
Cannabis contains a richer source of cannabinoids and terpenes than industrial hemp because it contains more resin. Resin is the sticky substance found on female cannabis flowers, and to a lesser extent, on its leaves. Hemp plants contain resin on the flowers and leaves too, but much less.
Hemp-Derived CBD vs. Hemp Seed Oil
You might be curious about the difference between hemp-derived CBD oil and hemp seed oil. SeraLabs CEO and founder, Nancy Duitch says, “…there are no health benefits from hemp seed oil at all. You are just as well off drinking a bottle of virgin olive oil… It’s very critical that you look at the back of the bottle and see if it says ‘cannabidiol‘ on it.” It’s imperative that you check to see that the CBD is made with high quality ingredients.
What Dose is Right For Me?
Everyone wants to experience the benefits of CBD but finding the right dose of can be a challenge. No one’s tolerance is exactly the same because everyone’s endocannabinoid system is a little bit different. We recommend starting with a low dose of CBD oil and working your way up to a higher dose if you don’t see results. SeraLabs offers a wide range of CBD oil tinctures from 100mg – 1,000mg. Often the best way to see the effects of CBD is to use for the products regularly and then stop. People often report that they notice the effects upon stopping treatment.
Buying CBD Online
sold online run the gamut and include tinctures
, lotions & creams, edibles
, coffees and teas, and even skincare, beauty products
and pet care. Most experts agree that the Farm Bill
makes it clear that consumers anywhere can legally buy these products if they’re made from low- or zero-THC hemp
. If the CBD product
-derived, there is very little risk for consumers when purchasing CBD
online, even if ordering to a state where CBD
is not legal or is restricted. To buy effective CBD oil
from a reliable source, make sure to check out the impressive range of high-quality pure CBD isolate
and full-spectrum products available at SeraLabs Health
. SeraLabs offers some of the highest quality CBD
Disclaimer: CBD is not a substitute for medication prescriptions for health issues. Be sure to consult with your veterinarian before adding CBD to your pet’s diet
Buy the Best CBD Oil in Indiana
If you are interested in buying high-quality hemp-driven CBD oil in Indiana, make sure to check out the range of premium products available at www.SeraLabsHealth.com.